- Information Collection and Use. The Company gathers personal information about the users of the Website, which personal information is obtained when you request services offered through the Website, and when you visit webpages on the Website or on websites of partners or affiliates of the Company. The Company automatically receives and records information from your computer or browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes and the page(s) you request. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, including but not limited to:
- E-mail addresses, physical contact information
- Information regarding pages visited, quantity of searches performed, and keyword searches;
- Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through the Website, and correspondence sent to the Company;
- Account information, including computer sign-on data; ad data, and traffic to and from the Website;
- Other information, including IP addresses and standard web log information; and
- Supplemental information from third parties, including business partners of the Company.
The Company uses this personal information for the following general purposes: (i) to gauge the level of traffic, speed, and overall performance of the Website; (ii) to customize the advertising and content on the Website; (iii) to fulfill demand for services and content on the Website; (iv) to improve the Website and the experience of users of the Website; (v) to contact you, (vi) to conduct research, and (vii) to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, business partners and affiliates of the Company.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure. The Company does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide content that you have requested, or under the following circumstances:
- The Company may share personal information with its partners, sponsors, and advertisers to help them better understand the Website and services, as well as user behavior. The sharing of said information is only in the aggregate and no information specific to you is released.
- The Company may disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise the Company’s legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- The Company may share personal information where the Company, in its discretion, deems it necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Company’s Terms of Usage, or as otherwise required by law.
- The Company may disclose personal information to enforce its policies, respond to claims that a listing or content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
The Company works with vendors, partners, advertisers, affiliates and other service providers in different industries and categories of business, including, but not limited to, the presenters/preparers of the content contained on the Website.
- Company Communications. The Company reserves the right to send to you, by e-mail or otherwise, communications relating to the Website and the services provided by the Company, including, but not limited to, service announcements and administrative messages. By registering with the Website, you are agreeing to receive such communications and the Company does not have to offer you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- Minors. The Website does not collect information specific to individuals under eighteen (18) years of age and does not target such individuals as users. Any individual under the age of eighteen (18) should have the consent of a parent or guardian prior to accessing the Website. Inasmuch as the Company cannot control a child’s access to the Website, the Company encourages parents to utilize Web filtering technology to help you supervise your child’s use of this site and the Internet in general.